As we all know, life is not a bed of roses. You will need to work hard in order to survive.
Understanding life takes a lot of processes and can only be possible when you really put in hardwork.
In today’s post, I want to highlight 20 motivational quotes which I know will be of a great help in understanding life.
RELATED: 19 motivational quotes for a new day
20 motivational quotes about Life
1. One of our society major problems is your inability to view yourself as a role model.
2. Your property is your property. Our property is our property.
3. If you think you are too small for anything try sleeping with mosquitoes. – Kyrian Agumagu
4. Your failure does not stamp it that that is the end of the world.
5. Words are not enough to get a work going. Put in action.
6. ‘There’ and ‘Here’ is only differentiated by the later ‘T’.
7. Happenings in life shape whom you want to become.
8. Perseverance sees you to the end of the journey.
ALSO READ: How to overcome Hardship
9. Giving up on life is a pure evidence of your cowardice.
10. Underestimating your capabilities is a sure open door to fatal failure.
11. Your entrance to success is dependant on your level of doggedness.
12. Lack of advice filtration can cause dream damage.
13. A rat can be killed in many ways without bloodshed – Vivian Nnanna.
14. A life without God is like a house without a solid foundation.
15. Placing your hopes on anything order than God, is a sign of impending heartbreak.
16. Trusting in your abilities makes you proud of yourself when you want to say “I did it myself”.
17. To achieve a your goals you will need ‘3Ts’ (Time, Treasure and Talent). – Charles Okeke
18. Having less trust on people enables you to live a life free from heartbreaks.
19. To be on a safer side, just have friends and forget about having ‘best friends’.
20. To start reasoning maturely in life, you must start taking responsibilities for all your actions.
21. Giving up is never the same thing as retreating.
Hope this was helpful? If you have any confusion anywhere, kindly indicate it through the comments section.
Thanks for coming around. Hope to see you next time.